Monday, January 14, 2008

2008 resolutions

The earth is a year older. 2008 has begun and I have resolutions. Yes folks....another list.

BTBC wants to write more (both in the blog and in life).

I assume that no one actually reads my blog anymore, seeing as I havent written in it in months....centuries in internet time. And with that I havent actually written anything in months...not journal entries, not one liners, or poems. There are things I want to say...here's where I have the ability to say them.

Stop Smoking
Obviously for health reasons and also because I'm broke as a joke.

Read more...I already read like books are going out of style...because they are. But also reading makes my world go round.

Travel,
Because the world is only so big and I want to see it before it goes to hell in a hand basket.

Get in shape,
I was running at least 5 miles a day 5 days a week when I moved here, now I sit on my hiney and smoke a pack a day.


And the big one is Get A New Job. I took the spring semester off of school, which will possibly progress into a year. All I want to do at the moment is work and try to enjoy the city I live in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears, once again, that you are wrong, my far-away friend. I check this blog multiple times a week, if not daily. I miss you a lot, and love to hear anything that you have to say.
Midwest.
Represent.

Anonymous said...

I still read!