Thursday, April 05, 2007

In Michigan there are no gays

I am home. And by home I dont mean my tiny studio just south of Prospect Park. I mean Michigan. I have been hom for 16 hours. I am trying not to find some excuse to return to my tiny little studio in Brooklyn.

This is my qualm with Michigan:

Everyone is straight.
Everyone is fat.
No one dresses well.
Everyone stares at me like I'm an alien.
My parents professionally complain.
I hate it here.
And if fucking snowing.

I will try to give a more detailed description of my life here later.

To all those reading this who are still in NYC...I hate you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not our fault Michigan is so different from New York. Not all of Michigan is bad. And not everyone is under the columns you listed.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy Easter!

I feel the same way when I go home to visit in Maryland!

Glennie said...

The sad thing is its all true...