Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Things I would only show to the 4 people who read my blog

While I was home I took some pics of my house and my bedroom. More to remeber how kickass my house is, and how even more kickass my bedroom was then to show alot of people. But I felt the need to be really creative with my camera phone. So instead of getting all Annie Leibovitz on everyone, I took pics of other creative endeavors I'd had last year. So here you are:












This is a painting I painted on paper. Its titled : Big deal, I know I'm not Jackson Pollock, but at least my titles make sense.


I painted it while listening to Bad Brains for the first time.







This is my bedroom floor. I used to lay down on my floor when I was feeling enlightened, creative, strung out, bored, sad, or sleepy. Yes I'm one of those people who likes sleeping on the floor.







One day I felt like I should do something with my floor. I've written and painted sayings all over my walls and ceiling, so I took duct tape to the floor. I went over it again with black electrical tape.

Though it says its pretty self evident what I would title it if I really wanted to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your room. It is so unique, distinctive.

Anonymous said...

I miss that floor and I miss that wall and the boy that complimented them both so well with his laugh.