Monday, April 02, 2007

My big news

I am heading home on Wednesday. I'm not staying there, just visiting the folks for Easter because it coincides with spring break and all. While I'm there I will be doing what people seem to think I'm good at doing, helping those around me pick up pieces, and find glue to put things back together. For the first time in a very long time, I'm fine, there's nothing wrong. My life seems to be on some kind of plain. Things arent perfect, I still have moments where I think my heart is going to explode, but these days its more because at some moments the world holds me tightly, and shows me some kind of magic.


This moment, in Brooklyn Heights:

How beautiful is that. It reminded me of a line from Angels in America. Harper Pitt, is talking to her husband on the roof of their building on Pineapple st. The Twin Towers are in front of them and she says: this is why I wanted to stay in Brooklyn, The View.

No comments: