Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My mom is kicking herself

My mother is extremely over dramatic. My mother is Mommy dearest in the sense that she intimidates everyone with her drama.

So my brother moved out, and then came back two days later. That in itself is funny, but the thing that really cracks me up is that in those two days my mom went on a rampage. Not only did she tear down all the christmas decorations! she returned ALL of the presents!!!! Luckily all I asked for was a better apartment.

My mom now has to go and buy everything she had already bought, most of it she cant find anymore. And the bittersweet revenge my brother gets is that he has to help her order the rest of the present from Amazon and BN.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.