Monday, February 26, 2007

My Oscar Insider is an Idiot


Best Picture:
The Departed

Best Actor: Forrest Whitaker

Best Actress: Helen Mirren

Best Director: Marty

Best Sup Actor: Alan Arking (who saw that coming?)

Best Sup Actress: Jennifer Hudson( I think I called that one)

So the 79th Academy Awards were basically boring. But I had a great time being SUPER gay with MP and his amigos. Let me some things up for those of you that missed it.
Departed won, and everyone realized that they should have seen Pan's Labrinth. Abagail Breslin is basically the cutest button to ever get put on a coat.(did anyone see the Kodak commercial she's in?) The dance co. was genius, the music was interesting. The recaps were well done, except why did we salute American Films?

I would do DIRTY things to Ryan Gosling and Tom Cruise is probably going to be forced to stay away from children. LOOK OUT ABAGAIL HE"LL GIVE YOU A PAMPHLET!!!!
And Ellen was fucking funny.

1 comment:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

This is the first year where I couldn't even be bothered to record the damned show.