Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I quit smoking


I did it yesterday. After I realized I now have Gingivitis. Which is a wonderful developement I must say. Maybe next I'll have herpes, or maybe I'll discover a KS lesion on my ass.


In other news I am doing my best to block outside stress. I tend to make things really hard for myself more or less because my expectations for myself are out of this world and when I dont meet them I cry, or walk around looking at my feet. Or do as I have been doing, burying my problems in a Hagen Das vanilla ice cream and Angels in America. Trust me it works.


On June 25 I'll have been in New York City for a year. In many ways I feel like I'm just now setteling in. I can't wait for the summer, so I have more time to myself, and for other things. Many books will be read in Central Park this summer I assure you.


If I get bored enough I may put my reading list on here. I promise I will blog more. I promise.

No comments: