Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Earworms

I love a good earworm, dont you? Etta Jame's singing "aaaaaaaattttttt llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaast, My loooooooovvvvvveeeeee has come home" do they get any better?

But I have a bad one currently, a very bad one. Four Non-blondes. "I wake up in the morning and I step outside, blah blah blah cause I get real high, I said HEY! what's goin on?"
That dirty dread-locked bitch! who does she think she is, with that " I can sing really loud even though I'm white" voice or that "you probably think I'm a Park Slope Lesbian" demeanor? And to top it all off, she uses marvyn Gayes words!!!!! I hate her. I think we should throw her in front of the 4 train. OH WAIT the 4 doesnt run in Brooklyn on weekends or holidays. shit.

Going to a screening INFAMOUS tonight with Bob. Another Truman Capote movie, I'm slightly skeptical. Plus I havent seen Bob since what, August. Again, I'm skeptical.
Will tell you all about it.

No comments: