Monday, September 11, 2006

My Life is Suddenly Too Much

I am so fucking busy!

I needn't say more but I will for good measure.

Okay so heres the deal, I'll just lay it out so that you can all send me sympathy emails....
*disclaimer*: really do want sympathy emails

So this is what my plate looks like these days:

45% is school. I have 12 credit hours and alot of papers to write
60% is work. I'm working full time and want to die because my feet hurt all night. Plus cutie-putootie(I did take that from Rosie) Justin Timberlake is coming centrally-located-pain-in-my-ass-megastore on Tuesday and people are already camped out. Guess who's floor he's going to be on? And his new stuff sucks.
15% is riding the subway. I do enjoy this because it gives me time to read.
10% is going through old stories.
5% is writing new stories
and the rest is sleeping.
This equals roughly 135%

Yeah that sounds about right.

And today is not only the shittiest day of the week, its also the shittiest day of the year. And while I sit at this computer and bitch, the rest of the country(especially NYC country) is in mourning.

I have class though, with a cute Jewish prof. But more on the later.

Enjoy your free time everyone else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv you Jesse. I am sorry you are so busy. At least you arent bored.... R-H wants to know if you are going to your classes and getting your homework done. We had a moment of Silence at school for the memorial. You need to relax a little. Do you have any time set aside for just that? You always told me to relax... now its your turn.

Anonymous said...

My sweetest of sweethearts-
I do feel for you. I wish I had you here to cuddle up with a bag of pretzels and a coupld of bottles of Jone's Soda over Breakfast at Tiffany's and Titanic. You do know that you are my boyfriend, yes? Without certain benefits,but with a whole bag of others.
I love you more than a nibble on the ear...hee hee...that's a good one....

Jon-Marc McDonald said...

Breathe, just breathe!

This city can take you over before you know it.

And please post more about the cute prof.