Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sorry I'm falling behind

hey you 8 great wonderful readers! I'm sorry that the entries seem to be farther and farther apart. I just have no time to fix my computer apparently(sp?). I have great classes, great friends, and I'm determined to meet a boy if it kills me.

This unfortunatly must be brief or I will be late for work at centraly-located-unnecessarily touristy-megastore.

But someone must remind me to tell about my Labor day weekend. I went to the Metropolitan with Michael on Saturday, then spent the whole day with him again on Monday. It was great, but I must run. I apologize from the deepest depths of my digital heart(and my real one)


Have a good day, and you New Yorkers enjoy the rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right!

It's POURING!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

Anonymous said...

......hola...

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for having a busy life! (sly smile)
Sounds like you're doing well there...I know, I know, you CAN'T be doing well because I'm not with you...but try baby, try...hee...I love you more than reeling a big fish in!!