Friday, September 01, 2006

A new beginning

It seems I have fallen into some resemblence to a life here. I have friends(4 kick ass guys(including Bob)) I have a great job, I have school, I have bills. I have a schedual and everything. Its was a good vacation, minus the whole emotional breakdown or 2, but when you fall down you grow to get back up, right?

I was starting to lose my patients with the city, starting to wonder if this really is the best place for me. Of course I knew it would be hard. No one ever said that uprooting your entire life for a place you hardly know was going to be easy. But I am growing. I love new york for alot of reasons, most of the aesthetics, but its a sort of molding process I'm going through. I know, without a doubt, that I am not the same person that I was on graduation day. I dont know if I liked that person, dont know if thats the me I wanted to be anyway. I'm glad for the change, glad for the "improvement". I'm building my legs on which I'm going to be standing.

The world seems good now, seems comfortable. and I've stopped fearing Flatbush. LOl.

No comments: