Wednesday, September 20, 2006

They are here

So they got here yesterday and I only had about 2 hours to hang out with them until I had to go to work.

I took them to lunch at Mayrose: comfortable food, and we had the a very cute waiter that was hitting on me. He looked like Heraldo, but in a good way. The best way to describe him would be if Tom Selleck and Heraldo Rivera had a younger brother who was a 'mo. But this is off topic.

So they hung out in my apartment and went through all my stuff. I showed them around Union Sq a little bit. We argued about my life. Things are normal and comfortable now.....(If you cant tell my sarcasm you havent been reading my blog long enough). I think that tonight I'm going to take them to Republic on Union Sq. west. I'm trying to get them to try sushi but I dont think they're up to it. Oh well, more for me, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum yum
nori maki! ^_^