Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bad in bed

I'm having trouble sleeping again. This time I fear I may actually be developing insomnia. This isnt good for many reasons, mostly because I really love to sleep. I used to be a professional. I would sleep in the car, in my bed, in someone else's bed, on the floor, in the shower.(This sounds like all the places I've had sex in the last year, just missing the airport bathroom). All I'm saying is that I was once good in bed.

All that has changed. First it was the stress of not having a job that kept me up for almost 50 hours straight. Now its because of the job that keeps me working about 40 hours a week. The problem isnt work itself that work shifts are really fucked up. There's the normal 9-6(hour lunch included) and then theres the 5-1:30. Now usually during the week I close. So I'm used to going to bed at around 2:30, but on the weekends they've started making me open. This basically fucks up my entire life completely.

I dont get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep on Friday night as it is. Saturday is usually just as god awful. So I read, and work on papers until about 1 in the morning when I say fucking A and take 2 Tylenol PM and even then I cant sleep sometimes.

But now I'm going to go home and watch Angels in America for the 47th time. I will eat Oreo's because they make me smile, and I will sketch a painting by Dali because I have to. Then I will climb into bed and fall asleep. Luckily Angels in America is 6 hours long so I should be spot on when I finally hit the hay.

3 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Ativan.... Check it out with your doctor...

Anonymous said...

angels...47th.. you should get an award of a sort for that jesse.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!

love you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!