Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Part 1

So I flew in yesterday. Everything was great, a little turbulance on the east coast but after we got over the Adriondacks it was smooth sailing. Except for one thing, I wasnt on my schedualed flight. My flight was cancelled and I was rerouted...to St. Paul. There I had a 3 hour layover before I flew from St. Paul to Grand Rapids, MI.

The whole trip sucked. I cried in the airport, on the phone with my mom. Who by the way was absolutly histerical. Luckily I got to the airport super early, and they could reroute me on an earlier flight. I read alot. A hell of a lot.

On the first flight to St. Paul I sat between a french man who decided to sleep on my, drooling on my chest. The second flight I talked to a guy about New York Versus Miami. I was defenitly winning until he said the "S" word: Snow.

My family is great. They survived without me for a long time. My room is still the same, except I can see the floor.

No comments: