Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm back!

So over the past few days I've been trying to get back into the swing of this whole blogging deal. I took a vacation aparently just as more people started to read it. Sorry about that. I've had to put writing on the back burner for the time being. Maybe when I go home for turkey day I'll get some interesting new stories. I know you're all dying to hear about Thanksgiving dinner: the fighting, the yelling, the swearing, the crying, the throwing soup spoons at my sister's so called face.

To be honest what I'm really dreading is seeing James again. I dont know if I want to talk to him, dont know if I want to see him at all. I havent seen him since June, I havent seen anyone since June. I'm hoping New York hasnt turned me into a total asshole. My parents were suprised by the number and speed at which I can string together swear words at cab drivers who try to run us over.

I'm also worried about my apartment. I dont live in a safe neighborhood, and leaving it alone for a week is going to have me going nuts. I was thinking of letting a friend have the keys, to check up and stuff, but do I trust my friends that much? Am I a paranoid uptown hussy? Well I've certainly done nothing recently to recieve hussy status. But I am considering prostitution, if only I had time for it though. And crack makes your lips are crackly. Not so good.

I must go however, I have a paper to write, and hours of sleep to obstane from.

But if anyone out there is a "pro" feel free to enlighten me with story via email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can I see you when you come back?
~Hopie