Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yo!

I really dont know what to use for titles half the time I swear, I know that they're kind of shotty, I apologize.

So folks, what's new? Well My birthday is coming up in about a week. I cant wait, even though it seems alot less important this year, probably because I forgot about it until someone asked me when it was. I have to go home the following day, to Michigan. Thanksgiving dinner with the familia. Its going to be very interesting and I will keep you all very well informed. My brother and I are sort of planning all out war with my eldest sister. Sister #1. I also have 2 papers to write this week, because I wont have time to procrastinate and turn them in when they are actually due( 3 hours after I get off the returning plane). But today I have many glorious things to do with my time, like clean my apartment, do the laundry, buy food, and maybe a book.

I will let you know how the reading is going.

I'm still having trouble sleeping some nights. I think its because of my job. Working 9-6 on weekends, then working 5-1:30 on weeknights, its kinda messed everything up. I'm considering finding a new job, after I come back from Christmas Vacation, but I still dont know, my job does kick ass still. Any suggestions? I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 week till paige see's jesse!!!!!YAYAYA.....

sister #1...haha. funny....Shes a bitch to your brother too? I never knew.

Anonymous said...

I've decided that you and Joey are kid-napping me when you come back...