Thursday, July 27, 2006

A boys first nude beach

Yesterday Bob took me to the beach. It was technically on Fire Island but no where near the "interesting part". We arrived at around 1 o'clock, we would have gotten there sooner, but he and I got "distracted" when I showed up at his place at precisely 11:15 in the morning. As we drove we listened to NPR and I learned that Bob has no problems with talking back to the radio, this I find to be very cute. He briefly switched to Air America at my request but they were talking about something neither of us wanted to think about, gay marraige laws. So before we even left the city we went through 3 radio stations until we hit a dance music station. I, being from the midwest, know nothing about dance music, it all sounds the same to me. House, Deep house, free-style, I dont get it. But Bob clued me in, telling me about some of the songs he loved to listen to on his frequent trips to London. I dont know, maybe it will grow on me.

The roads were clear(for the L.I.E. anyway), I love car rides. I'm like a dog, I get really excited to go in the car and then look out the window the whole time. We talked about alot of things, like the argument we got into a couple of days ago, where things were going with us, and his invitation to take me with him to the "real" Fire Island. He's far to generous.

As we walked down the beach looking for a spot we started to approach a sign that said: "Now enter a clothing optional are".

"Bob," I said "I think we're going a little too far?" He turned and looked at me with this shitty little grin. "Ass," I said half-jokingly under my breath.

He shopped around for a spot for a while and the picked and purchased. We were calmly seated between one of the most beautiful couples I've ever seen, and a group of nudist who werent the most beautiful people Ive ever seen.

I refused to strip down to the buff, I couldnt. I kept thinking about how much my mother would kill me if she knew. Then again she would have killed me first if she found out how I met, and are acquainted. But Bob has his ways, after about 2 hours he convinced me to take the plunge. And so ladies and gentlemen, those from home who would never imagine me in buff, I was in the buff.

The only reason I was able to discard my clothes, the clincher, the "straw" so to speak, was the man I saw down the beach. Now I'm not one for making fun of the way a person looks, I appreciate physical beauty, and assume inner beauty in those who dont posses physical beauty. Mostly because I dont think I posses physical beauty but I know I'm intelligent. This man, I never spoke to him, dont know about his inner beauty; but I caught sight of him coming out of the Atlantic. He resembled something close to a Yak of a Water Buffalo. I saw this and thought, "if this man has no qualms about showing his bare ass to the world why do I?". A few seconds later I was nude, and it so....less than I expected.

Then terror struck me. The hottest man alive decided to plunk down right beside us. Bob was reading his New York magazine, looking for good restaurants, I was reading my book. And bam there he is. Probably mid to late twenties, brown, short hair nice muscles, and sunglasses that his his mostlikely Hazel eyes. Total hotty, but he would show the goods. I was lying on my stomach(Before he showed up) and I think he and I shared a moment of I contact. I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I awoke he was gone.

Later Bob took me to a diner in Astoria, Queens. While we were eating he says, "You know that guy that was sitting behind us with the white swim trunks?"
"yes?" I respond inquiringly and impatiently.
"His eyes were glued to your ass." A sly smile spread across my face.

Back in his apartment Bob and I said parting words and then kissed, for 20 minutes. In the elevator I could feel my lips tingle, I smiled another sly smile. My lips tingled all the way back to Brooklyn, the smile sneaking up on me randomly. I love days like this. I should be seeing Bob agian this weekend, possibly sooner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer so darn cute. I don't know why you same you don't have physical beauty, I'd tap that shit. lol. luv ya.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»