Monday, July 24, 2006

That slipping feeling

Anyone whose ever been depressed knows the feeling I'm feeling. I'm not currently depressed yet, not yet solem, lonely, or downtrodden. But I'm slipping. It happens, it always happens. When the days get a little longer, when the clouds get a little darker, and life seems a little harder than it really is. I had hoped that this wouldnt happen anymore, because New York is the center of happiness for me.

Maybe its a transitional thing, getting settled, getting started. Then again, maybe it just is what it is, the looming of depression. Yet gain. But I'll get past it, I always do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»