Friday, July 21, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada

My current situation is as such: I'm 18 years old, living in the most expensive city in the United States and am currently unemployed.

So today after I dragged my lazy ass out of bed I decided to hope the Q into the city and see a movie. As the title tells you, I chose The Devil Wears Prada. I heard it was great, I heard it was funny. It was a little of both.

Between buying my ticket and sitting in the very comfortable seat. I went to Jamba Juice for the first time. I liked it, my orange smoothy was defenitely amazing.

I like going to see movies by myself. Its a very personal experience. Back in MI it was possible to be literally be the only person in a movie theater seeing a film that 2 weeks ago had been #1 at the box office. I had a large realization while I was sitting in the back row eating my over priced and far too large medium popcorn and Cherry Coke: in New York City youre never alone. Even while I sit in my tiny studio apartment, I'm not really alone. The upstairs neighbors are arguing and the next door neightbors are playing their tejano music too loud.

On Monday I'm seriously getting at it and finding a job. The movie was good though, too bad I hate Tejano music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»