Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Computer Problems persist

So I figured out whats wrong with my lap top...everything. This is incredibly stressful considering that I need a bunch of stuff from MI to fix it all, and that my parents dont know what Windows XP is. I think I'm going to the pier, or possibly central park to fix it all, possibly write some. Possibly jump in the Hudson.

In other news. There's been no word from Mr. R-train as of yet. This saddens me greatly because, well in short, I'm lonely. I listened to Ryan Adams songs for like 45 minutes to day, completely catotonic on my floor. Not good for business.

I'm at the same cafe on University. I'm again paying too much money, but I love the 6 of you just that much. And because I love you all so much I though I might share a poem with you for this Wednesday that outta get better or I may need some book therapy.

This one I wrote about a year ago, it was post James punching.
Theres no title:

Flat on the floor
strung out on calm music.
Back to the ground, face to face with the ceiling
minds not going anywherel.
Getting up is inevitable, but
staying like this forever just feels right.

So thats that. Kind of sums up the feeling I had this morning.

Tomarrow is my first day at centraly-located-mega-store. I think I'm going to head up town now, buy a zip drive and head to the Central Park mall.

Peace commrades.

7 comments:

Jon-Marc McDonald said...

I read your blog. Don't give up on this city. It is the best in the world!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Hope you get that computer all straightenout.

Thanks for the poem!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with the blog - I am a boy hoping to move into the city soon, so maybe we'll be in the same boat!

Anonymous said...

So how was the first day of work?

Jon-Marc McDonald said...

Oh yeah. NEWS CAFE on University. I would go there to get internet connection when I first moved here.

Don't give up! Never give up! This city is worth it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...but this is reminding me so much of "sex in the city" ....I'M SORRY hehe

Anonymous said...

umm, Dont jump in the river, I would miss you. I love you, I know what xp is if you need I could get ahold of a disk for you? Lots of love.