Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today is a very good day

So because I'm still kind of lathargic even though its almost 1:30 I'm going to just make a list of some things and you can decide for yourselves if things are looking up for me.

1.) I'm now employed.
2.) My parents are coming to visit me on Sept. 19th.
3.) I found an autographed copy of one of my favorite books("I am not Myself These Days") at Barnes & Noble.
4.) I bought a shit load of great music recently: Doves "Some Cities"; Sleater-Kinney "One Beat"; David Bowie "Greatest Hits"; Snow Patrol "Eyes Open"; Scissor Sisters (self Titled); and the best one Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue"!!!!! Does it get better than Miles Davis?
5.) My friend Loved his presents(more on that later)
6.) I have clean laundry :P
7.) I'm almost certain that the man from the subway is out there thinking about me, because I'm certainly thinking about him.
8.) I have 3 overdue movies at Blockbuster.
9.) I'm hanging out with Bob later today.
10.) Its Saturday in NYC
11.) And I have to tell the story of how I realized I'm becoming a New Yorker.

1 comment:

Hawkwild said...

So what happened with subway boy?