Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Penelope Cruz thing

So my job kicks alot of ass, just so ya know. I get to talk about music all day, listen to music all day, make fun of employees and for once I'm working with people MY age. and by that I mean about 25, hehe. But anyway I'm off track already.

On my second day of work I was behind the register, ringin up the customers and these too very kind older Spanish men step up to the counter. "cool" I think, "Spanish couples or whatever."
Behind them stood a very beautiful woman, she was a little on the shorter side, great flashy smile, beautiful eyes. I smiled at her and said "I'll be with you in just a second."

She pointed to the other men to tell me she was with them. I nodded a response and continued on my way. After a few seconds it hit me, my head snapped upwards and no I wasnt going crazy it was, Penelope Cruz. I would have died but then I remembered "Head in the Clouds", no, no. I kid. I love Penelope Cruz. She smiled at me again, after she realized that only now I knew who she was.

As she was leaving, a coworker leaned over to me and said "Ya know, she went on record and said she saw the Tomatie baby?"
"Cause she was paid to. If not Tom would have had the sad dead alien spirits make use Zoloft."

And that was the story of Ms. Cruz.

Computer still broken, classes start on wednesday, and I still havent heard from Christopher in Italy. But things are good, I couldnt imagine living anywhere else now.

2 comments:

Jon-Marc McDonald said...

Do you work at Virgin in Times Square?

Anonymous said...

Please read the following in song:

Jesse Baron, You are my hero, you are a very gooood friiiennnnd. I wanted to buy you a panda, so I went to JcPennies, But they do not sell pandas thereee. And now, I am pandaless and so are you.
--take breath--
Babies babies babies babies babies
--take breath--
No puedo dormir. So, estoy escribe tu, por que te gusta lo. tu es mi amigo. Mi es muy loco para escribando este carta para tu. Quiero descansar ahora, pero no puedo, es muy mal, no me gusta. TU ES MI AMOR!!!

[end song]
..you know you love me..