Thursday, August 10, 2006

Currently doing.....

So this is my update on me, mostly because I'm obsessed with lists.

CURRENT THINGS:
Current Name: Jesse
Currently living: Brooklyn, NY
Currently employer:.....I'm between "projects" right now.
Last thing I bought: Pop-tarts, fruit cups, apple juice.
Currently reading: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert; Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond; The Lost Language of Cranes by David Leavitt
Currently Drinking: Coffee, black.
FAVORITE THINGS:
Favorite activity: Writing
Favorite Books(I couldnt pick one): The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien; The History of Love by Nicole Krauss; On The Road by Jack Kerouac; The Hours by Michael Cunningham.
Favorite Song: Life on Mars by David Bowie
Favorite Album: The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
Favorite Band:....Coldplay
Favorite painting: Jackson Pollack's #1
Favorite Movie: Magnolia
Favorite Photographer: Bruce Davidson, Tine Modotti, Robert Mapplethorpe :P

No comments: