Monday, August 21, 2006

Email problems.....

So yesterday my computer crashed for the first time ever. I almost cried, not that I'm a sissy or anything.

When I rebooted and got everything running again, it was a complete mess. I cant open media player, I cant access blogger, and worst of all my email is at the throes of an angry virus. I need help, bad.

I personally blame MSN messenger Beta, its a P.O.S. and hotmail Live Beta was a complete Monet. It looks pretty, it even feels pretty, but on the inside its nothin but ugly.

I'm currently at an internet cafe on University Place paying 18 cents a fucking minute to check my Email.

But because I love all six of you I will update you on life.

Friday I gave Michael his present and I got a good feeling that he liked it. His kept saying things like "Oh Wooooow" and "how the hell did you find this?!?"

He teaches early Christian history at a college here in the city and speaks a whole cacophony of languages, Smarty I know.

I was in a bookstore between Chelsea and Union Sq. and found 3 books that would be perfect for him. The first was Jack London's "The Wanderer" in french, the Second was a play by Camus(also in French) and the third was an essay on Dante in english but from 1879. So in short, he shit a brick(pardon my French).

Saturday I went out with Bob. And it was really, odd.

I got to his apartment, things that usually transpire with Bob transpired and when we got done, James called me.(Now dont think I'm the kind of guy that answers the phone post....This was as we were walking out the door and I apologized profusely to Bob about it). I asked him about the phone call. This was the conversation:

James: What the fuck is up with your voicemail?
Me: You're the one that called me.
James: Jesse I would never have called and said that.
Me: Hind sight is 20/20
James: what?
me: never mind.
James: I think you dreamed it up.
me: Are yo-
James: I think youre lonely.
Me(with Bob's hand in my pocket): Believe me, I'm not lonely.
Bob: HAHAHAHAHAAHA
James: Whose that?
Me(Bob reaching for my phone): A special friend, I got to go.
"click"

Then Bob took me to Sushi, at a place on University Place ironically. I'm looking at it right now. We then went to a movie at the Quad Cinema. We were walking back to his car and I'm about to step off the curb to get in when he says "I think I'm going to head home."
"Okay, " I say " Lets go"
"No I mean I'm really beat, I think I'M going to go home."
"Oh....Okay. Do you want me to ride back with you or do you want me to catch the train at Union Sq.?"
"Doesnt matter."
"I'll just catch the train here"
"Okay."

He doesnt even hug me goodbye. I watch his car drive down 13th street, a kind of disappointment stirring in me. I call Ms. B tell what happened as I walk to Union Sq. The train ride is lonely, as all train rides seem to be. The whole way I'm thinking about Mr. R-train. Kicking myself for not "fully" introducing myself to him. Wondering if he's a reader.

And Sunday....My fucking computer crashed.

Tomarrow I have orientation at "big ass mega store". I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!! ( I just wanted to leave a comment so you know I read it....)

Anonymous said...

i don't like this bob fellow anymore...